1. With management supervision, develops, implements, and releases new product BOMs for moderately complex assemblies and product structure. Works with senior NPME to implement new product manufacturing, test, and sourcing strategies.
2. Develops and validates Operation Method Sheets (OMS) for moderately complex assemblies.
3. Partners with Sr NPMEs in 3D solid model virtual analysis process, including Master Layout (MLO) and Digital Mock Up (DMU). Participates in design reviews, providing DFA, DFAe, DFTp, ITO, and operational efficiency improvement feedback to new product development team to drive cost, quality, and cycle time goals.
4. Partners with Sr NPME to log change requests and executes change control processes including Non Standard Requests (NSRs), Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), Change Control Board (CCB), Supplier Problem Sheets (SPSs), Engineering Specification Waivers (ESWs).
5. Documents product-related issues/enhancement opportunities. Assists in determining root cause analysis..
6. Leads the Managed Build process for assemblies/modules.
7. Provides technical support and training to Applied and contract manufacturing resources, including piece part suppliers related to assemblies/modules.
8. May perform other duties as assigned.
Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities