If you are a Sales professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! This is a 100% remote base role; you will be responsible for the development and execution of a strategy to aggressively increase market participation and share in the machinery condition monitoring and plant asset management space for the Reliability Solutions business.
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
• Build, develop, and qualify the Reliability Solutions opportunity funnel
• Develop sales leads to a qualified sales opportunity will require building effective relationships with customers and channel sales across North America and positioning our condition monitoring software and hardware solutions, plant asset management software, and services to deliver value to customers.
• Assess available sales leads from the Emerson Impact Partner and direct channels and prioritize customer engagements
• Develop a direct and/or joint strategy with sales executives/leaders for qualifying and developing pipeline opportunities
• Engage with customers to deliver assessed value of condition monitoring and/or plant asset management with the reliability solutions product and service portfolio including Machinery Health Monitoring online, wireless, and portable products, Plant Asset Monitoring handheld products and software, and implementation and analysis services.
• Build solutions with Reliability Solutions subject matter experts to position Emerson as the supplier of choice for customers
• Work together with pursuit leaders to position opportunities for success and build a sustainable backlog of opportunities for pursuit leaders to close
• Develop account penetration and expansion opportunities and action plans on assigned key customers that have high value potential for the Reliability solutions product and service offerings. This includes both Reliability Solutions assigned accounts and Emerson/PSS Strategic Accounts where applicable.
Manage Reliability Solutions Business Processes for targeted and developed opportunities
• Responsible for managing and maintaining internal alignment for key pursuits
• Responsible for coordinating with Sales Operations resources to forecast bookings
• Support and manage business processes for strategic alignment, opportunity reviews, and account reviews
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a passionate customer advocate that enjoys delivering value with technical solutions and building relationships with colleagues and customers. You understand and promote customer value and can quickly arrive at the right solution that promotes a winning strategy for Emerson. You have high energy and passion for winning in a competitive marketplace and drive results.